Protect Your BusyTrade Account
- As a leading provider of electronic commerce services, BusyTrade adopts a firm commitment to ensuring information security and safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of our customers' information. Our IT infrastructure is designed to comply with industry-accepted security best practices.
- All our systems are hosted in world-class secured data center facilities and provide for secured access control to limit the potential for abuse by unauthorized third parties. Such control involves authentication by means of usernames and passwords before information can be accessed.
- We also proactively review the security of our online solutions against new threats to ensure that they are resilient against abuse by hackers to garner information about our customers. Within BusyTrade, there are strict protocols and procedures to limit the types of information that can be accessed by employees. This is reinforced by round-the-clock monitoring of our services to ensure that any suspected abuse is immediately reported and rectified.
- Some members have reported fraudulent attempts to gain access to their sensitive information through bogus emails. Such emails, which appear to be coming from BusyTrade, request sensitive personal information (e.g., BusyTrade passwords, credit card numbers or registration information).
- Please note: BusyTrade will never ask you to provide your password, credit card information, or any other sensitive information in an email.
- There are some basic measures that you can take to ensure the safety of your account on BusyTrade. If you suspect that an unauthorized party has already accessed or has attempted to access your account, please Contact Us immediately.