Welcome to BusyTrade.com, Join Free | Sign In

China Wholesale Marketplace

Home » For Buyers » Selling Leads » Computer & IT » Hardware Components » Computer Case » Sell Linchi/ Yuelin Computer Case PQ # 01

Sell Linchi/ Yuelin Computer Case PQ # 01

computer case, Wholesale computer case Product DetailsRecommend »

Item specifics

Product name: Sell Linchi/ Yuelin Computer Case PQ # 01

Product Description

1. Metal Material: Hot Dip Galvanized Metal (SGCC) or Electro Galvanized Metal (SECC)

2. Dimension: 380 (L) x170 (W) x365 (H) mm

3. Measurement: 1.46’

4. Drive Space: 5.25"x2 drive bays ; 3.5"x3 drive bays

5. Fan Space: Rear x1 (8 or 9 cm); Side x 1 (8 or 12 cm) or air duct x1

6. Expansion Slots: Add-on cards x6 pcs

7. Standard P4 case with slide panel, avaliable for ATX or Micro ATX M/B

8. PSU: ATX PS/2 spec. placed horizontally with power cord in front of the case.

Model Number: PQ-01series(with USB2.0+Audio for free)

Payment Terms: ExWorks or FOB YanTian

Supply Ability: above 900000pcs per month

Delivery Lead Time: 14~20 day

Quality/Safety Certifications: ROHS,ISO9001,ISO9002,fcc,tuv,bsmi,ce,3c

***Payment Term: 1-For new partner- 30% down and the remainder 70% of payment must T/T before telex release

***Spare parts: 1%

1. SPARE PART: Including case panel, empty carton and accessories 1%.

2. Standard package with brown carton.

3. CKD shipment as same cost.


4. Linchi is not responsible for shipment from other makers.


5. Delivery Lead Time: 2~3 weeks after order confirmation.


6. Delivery Terms: FOB Yantian or ex-work.

7. Power supples, fans, stylish side covers, stylish top covers and other accessories are optional 8.All the color could be changed.


Samples :Free of charge

FOB Price: USD 6.6~8.7(depend on thickness)

Port: Yantian(ShenZhen) Payment Terms:T/T or L/C Min. Order Quantity: 100 Pieces

Capacity: 900000 Pieces / Month Packaging Details: standard Delivery Time: About 3 weeks after order comfirmation

Send your inquiry to this supplier

From: Please enter the email.
To:

Mr. Erickson LaiLin-Chi Electronic Co., Ltd

  • Tel:886-2-22992245Fax:886-2-22992256Mob:
Subject: Inquiry about computer case
Message:
Code: Refresh

computer case Supplier

You are browsing Taiwan, China Manufacturer Lin-Chi Electronic Co., Ltd wholesale products on www.busytrade.com, this computer case is offered by Lin-Chi Electronic Co., Ltd, Lin-Chi Electronic Co., Ltd is an excellent Taiwan, China computer case wholesaler, manufacturer, supplier, they won the high prestige by wholesaling and retailing computer case, pc case, micro atx computer case. in addition to this, Taiwan, China Lin-Chi Electronic Co., Ltd offers Sell Linchi/ Yuelin Computer Case PQ # 01, Sell Lin Chi Computer Case 53-368 Series, Sell Linchi Desktop Computer Case 643Series, Lin Chi Computer Case Am 101 Series, Sell Lin Chi Computer Case 1243 Series, Sell Linchi Computer Case Y-902 Series, Sell Lin Chi Computer Case 939 Series, Sell Lin Chi Computer Casing 1244, and so on, view other products.